If you are looking to work with extremely smart people in an environment that demands vision and pushes innovation, then Celeno is the company for you. Why? Because we are redefining wireless homes of tomorrow. We need people who are able to see beyond today to what is required tomorrow and then push the boundaries of Wi-Fi technology to meet, and even exceed, those requirements. And we rely on our team of savvy engineers, business strategists and technology experts to get us there. If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please see our job listing below.
Israel - Business Development Director
- Responsible for generating Celeno’s business across EMEA / APAC
- Mapping of the potential market segments / customer
- Developing and defining business development strategy
- Identifying business opportunities, penetrating into accounts and driving business and technical activities
- Promote Celeno solution to the target customers / markets
- Build an outstanding relationship with distributors, partners and SI’s throughout EMEA / APAC
- Enable eco system partners
- Work with Celeno global partners in EMEA / APAC
- Generate product design ins / wins
- Meet the regions sales targets
- At least 5 years working experience, in business development, technical marketing, sales and/or pre-sales preferably in the wireless / GW / Router / STB semiconductor or devices arena
- Highly experienced in defining and establishing go to market, sales strategy and partnerships
- Technical understanding of wireless and/or networking technologies would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Excellent acquaintance of the EMEA / APAC business arena, preferably in the Carrier Market, Cable Industry, Retail, IoT and Enterprise markets
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English, French & Spanish are of an advantage
- Hard worker, plenty of energies, target oriented
- Self-motivated and independent
- Willing to travel a lot (min 50% of the time)
- Experience working for an international company
Israel - System Verification Engineer
- QA and validation from early development phase (integration)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of system modules: real time embedded software, algorithms, wireless communication
- Planning and coding of test cases. Creating test plans
- Execution of block level and system level tests in complex system and test setup environments
- Tracking and reporting of performance and bugs
- Definition and planning of integration and QA labs, tools, setups and infrastructure
- Overall responsibly for the final product quality, functionality and performance
- Design, lead integration and being responsible for validation and QA for innovative wireless communication system in the field of Wi-Fi (802.11)
- B.Sc. degree in Computers Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Communication engineering
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in networking- mandatory
- Knowledge in RF, PHY, Wireless, Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols- an advantage
- Ability to lead and execute a complex and organized process of system verification and QA
- Good understanding of wireless communication systems and protocol stacks, preferably in the fields of Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11)- an advantage
- Experience with test equipment (analog, digital), automated scripts and debug tools is advantage
- Multitasking and working in dynamically changing environment skills
Israel - Experienced Firmware Engineer
Design and development of Firmware and Drivers for innovative wireless communication systems. Working as part of the Firmware team, the Firmware Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of the wireless firmware as well as the kernel device drivers. In this high visibility role, the Firmware Engineer will define and implement high performance firmware that is tightly coupled with the underlying embedded hardware. The job requires dealing with complex issues from system level down to the bits and bytes of the design, performing in-depth analysis of data and variable factors, as well as profiling and optimizing code using advanced methods.
- First degree in Computer Science/SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing software, preferably firmware, for Real-Time communication embedded systems.
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols.
- Deep understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
- Proficiency in programming in C language.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience in wireless technologies such as 802.11, LTE or similar – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in embedded Linux – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP and L2 networking – advantage.
- Willing to work in extremely high paced and multitasking environment.
- Willing to travel abroad.